Thursday, December 22, 2005

This Christmas, let He who is without sin kick the first ass.

I decided that using quotes from Aquateen when I couldn't come up with a title for posts was lame and unoriginal. So I used a quote from Family Guy instead.

This is almost as much fun as a "double feature" Sunday with Rok and Tung. (thanks, Greg!)

And you thought that plastic reindeer you stuck out on your fire escape was festive... this is some next level yuletide cheer right here. (via Thighs Wide Shut). And in case you doubt the veracity of this little display, as I did at first, Snopes confirms. That'll do, Mr. Williams, that'll do.

Here's what to get the deserving and ultra hip guy on your list. These are so cool I almost want one for myself. (via Cool Hunting)

Finally, this has absolutely nothing to do with the holidays- which is actually reason enough to post it. Check out the work of Audrey Kawasaki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home