Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Is TAZ the new PLUR?

Trancecracker... nothing like "Dance, Cracker!!" Having the attention span of a gerbil on meth I didn't quite make it all the way through this one, but there is some funny stuff there. (via Tommy Bigfinger)

You may want to go into your back yards right now and practice putting your hands in the air, cuz the holiday parties are coming up real soon. Santacon and the Wildlife holiday party are the same weekend, Dec 17 (by the way, the Chrismas sweaters are TOO CUTE boys). Holy reindeer turds, that's gonna be a deadly couple of days. If I get the job I'm interviewing for on Monday (thas right, bitchez, somebody wants to talk to me! Just when I thought my phone wasn't working anymore...) I will be there with sleighbells on, so keep your fingers and toesies crossed for me.

On the heels of my obsessive Radiohead post below, Jeffro and I have been geeking out all morning. He sent me three EPs I'd never heard before, and in return I am getting him this template for drawing of the moon. It's good to have friends. (via Catchdubs)

Also thanks to Jeffro, via boingboing, Revenge of the sushi. That's what they get for stealing my pet jellyfish idea years ago.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This YouSendIt link of the Radiohead EPs I put up for Jess should be good for a few more days. So if anyone else wants to check 'em out, consider this a Try Before You Buy offer. Piracy is bad, umkay?

Hope the RIAA isn't in the GTG fanbase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home