Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Your friends and neighbors...

...have been busy little squirrels. Zaxxon and the rest of Guerrillasoul have made some spiffy new updates to their site.. looks amazing guys.

Also, if you didn't already know, you can see what Tamo (Greengirl) and Viajay have been up to here and here. Tamo, Jay, J9 and I have also recently decided to revive the Angels of bAss, a collective we started after Snowcamp last year, so stay tuned for developments on that both in SF and down here.

And finally, I have put together a bit of a CD while I was in SF over Thanksgiving to kind of let folks down here know what I sound like... well, at least what I sound like at Stefbot and Dingdong's house after several shots of Patron. Anyway, it's not perfect (levels could use some work, etc), but if you want a copy drop me a self addressed stamped envelope to 1745 Winona Blvd, Apt. 12, LA, CA 90027 and I'll send you one sealed with a kiss.

I'm off to a local fashion show tonight, a couple of designers who bill themselves as "burner fashion", so more on that to come...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo Jess...I can host your mix ifn' yins like...hit me up on IM

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home