Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In my Element.

Hot on the heels of Jessperado's acquisition of Lil' Dub, as of last night I am now the proud owner of a shiny new red Honda Element. When these things first came out 2 years ago, my response was, "that is the ugliest car ever designed by man." Now I own one. How does that work? Well, when I started checking out the interior, and saw how insanely functional it is, and how perfect it is for wet snowboards, dirty doggies, sound equipment, and just about anything else I might want to put in there, the exterior really grew on me.


Now I think it's cute. One part toaster, one part fire truck, and one part Optimus Prime. My favorite detail of the Element? Four seats, five cupholders. You do the math.



Haven't come up with a name yet, altho suggestions are welcome. So far I'm just calling it my fire truck.

Now all I need is some snow in Tahoe...

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Omigod our cars so totally match! Except that I could fit mine completely inside yours. Awesome. We should do that, and then when we draw heavy fire in the Element we'll just eject ourselves escape- pod style in Lil Dub. That's if we can't fend off the attackers with our LRAD.

I'm glad you got the red one. It looks good with the black trim.

BTW- Nastily is gonna be soooo jealous. She's wanted one of those for ever.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five cupholders! And a vomit proof interior. I'm riding back with you

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeet!! now i can pour beer all over stef while she's in her car, too !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home