Sunday, November 06, 2005

Introducing: Lil' Dub


A glimpse of my new baby. Cute as a button, innit? And plenty of junk in the trunk. He gets that from me.

I never really considered a veedub before, but this one surprised the hell out of me. Handles great, feels really roomy for a small car, and did I mention how cute he is? Seriously, though, being inside one of these- especially at night with the dashboard lights glowing an unearthly blueish green- feels like being in the cockpit of a space ship. Well, more like a space pod, really, but still...

Ahhhhhh, the freedom of owning wheels again. Of course, with the traffic down here wheels don't necessarily equal freedom. It just took me over an hour to go twenty miles. Jesus these people need to learn how to drive. Ok, last rant about LA traffic. Promise.

Stay tuned for the future adventures of Hell Jess and Lil Dub as we battle Starbucks slurping silicone starlets and their Hummers from Hades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home