Thursday, November 03, 2005

My dad owns a dealership

Well, here I am. City of Angels and all that. Not much to report since I have hardly left the apartment yet, but when I did venture out briefly yesterday to do laundry, the first music I heard coming from a neighbor's window was LA Woman, followed by Welcome to the Jungle. I shit you not.

And while I hate to make this my first post as an LA blogger (seems like there should be more scandal or silicone or something), until something more exciting happens, this will just have to do.

Finally, something to cover your meat curtains (read carefully). (via Boingboing)

In other news, Brass Tax renegade makes #2 on the Mix List from the SF Bay Guardian this week. #1 was Bauhaus at the Warfield. It's official. We're no longer underground. Looks like we're going to have to buy this place to get our cred back (via Jeffro). BTW- renegade pics posted on teh website. More to come.

That's all for now cuz I gotta go car shopping. Although I shouldn't bother. I'm totally buying this one. Fueled by the blood of innocents. Of course, those are pretty rare down here.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

i can't believe no one has edited that article yet. unless they meant to say 'ground beef panties.'

and you totally have to buy that car. and get flames painted on it.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jess said...

I heard a rumor that Stefbot was cruising the dealerships too. Fill us in, Bot!

PS- Everyone send good thoughts my way. I find out whether I got the car I want today. And no, it's not the Beelzebuick. Details to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home