Friday, October 14, 2005

I know that's the way you like it, living wild, wild, wild, wild, li-ife!

Wheee! Another Parklife party in GG park this weekend, courtesy of those loveable boys from the Hundred Acre Wood.

I for one am very much looking forward to this shin-dig. It's just what I need right now - an intimate renegade rock-out with some of my favorite peoples in a pretty little meadow. And if that's not enough, the one they call Ding Dong is playing this one, so there's sure to be some booty-rockin' going on. He's on at 12:45 so get there early while the gettin's good. And if you're lucky, maybe Windy will show you her new trick!

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Windy's blog is the best. Maybe she can help Todd with his blog. That guy writes about as often as I date.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jfro- if i only i had something, anything to write about. alas...

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

hell, the only thing windy has to write about is her ass exploding and learning how to shake hands. you can beat that, can't you toad? actually now that i think of it, her blog isn't that much different than yours. you've had two posts about exploding asses.

jeffro you can go out on a date with windy. she's into heavy petting.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I don't date bloggers. They have no sense of confidentiality.

But I should make an exception in Windy's case. Tell her the 1st sunny weekend in Nov I'm taking her for a walk in the park. It's nice to know a girl who enjoys that as much as I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home