Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Moovin' on up

Not much time for posting, but I figured I should pop in here and explain my absence as well. We just moved our office a couple weekends ago, and I was in charge of the move. All I have to say about that is, if your office ever moves, don't get put in charge of it. Especially if your title is "Marketing Coordinator." Much stress & way too much work.

The upside of it is I'm now working in the Embarcadero Center (EC1, the one farthest from the water), which puts me closer to more of my downtown lunch buddies, and closer to more parks & such where I can eat outside in the sun. That is, once the sun returns to SF (I'm guessing March). It also puts me close to the Kristi Yamaguchi ice skating rink, where I swear I'm going to go ice skating this year, finally. Who's with me?!

We need all the help we can get to get into the Christmas spirit in this area, what with the lack of snow and the overabundance of rain. And if I squint my eyes just right to block out the unbridled consumerism of the Embarcadero Center (where you literally have to walk through a mall to get to and from your office), I have to admit that it helps get me feeling Christmas-y, what with all the lights and the ice skaters and the shoppers bustling around.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Try getting into the holiday spirit when it's 77 degrees and sunny outside, like it is here right now. Oh well, screw the Christmas spirit. I'm gonna get into the 'put on some shorts and go flirt with boys in Griffith Park' spirit. God bless us, every one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home