Friday, December 02, 2005

Monkey Jockey!


In the name of Friday and all that is Good and True, I give you... Pictures of Monkeys Riding Things. Link courtesy of B-b-brian.


And after a nice long ride out on the range, what chimp doesn't enjoy a good smoke? I know I do!



Tonight I've got a possible triple-threat dance card, which should help me make up points from my 3-days-straight couchfest last weekend. First off is a quickie visit with Lyrics Born, one of my new favorites this year. He's playing as part of the Quannum Records showcase at G.A.M.E., a gaming extravaganza being produced by DingDong's employer at Moscone Center this weekend. If you like video games, you really ought to check it out.

Second on tonight's dance card is of course Amnesia, followed by (if I can make it...unlikely in my old age but I'm giving it the old college try) the DownLow renegade, care of piotr, alxndr, and perhaps some other cast and crew whose names I don't know. These guys throw a hell of a party, reminiscent of old-tyme BTx renegades, yet with their own distinct flavor (and giant camo bus). Shoot me an email if you want info. Tonight's theme is puppets, as in bring 'em, make 'em there, or just watch 'em. If I make it there, and you make it there, come see my enchanting collection of finger puppets. You'll want to find them before they find you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home