Thursday, December 15, 2005

Little Bunny Foo Foo

I was about to lose my shit this morning because our much-delayed office furniture (the bane of my existence for the last few months) was finally delivered this morning, and our CEO doesn't like it, the picky bastard. I vented to a couple people but my blood was still close to boiling point.

But then Ding Dong sends me this wonder of wonders, Cute Overload. OMG. All negative cells in my body have now been converted to fluffy clouds with google eyes and fuzzy pink hats and mittens. My favorites are the baby fawn (reminds me of Windy when she's sleeping), the baby seal, and the troupe of ducklings following the husky. If looking at that doesn't make you smile just a little bit, even on the inside, then your heart truly is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home