Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Grafitti the Ghost: Africa Edition!

Grafitti the Ghost has decided to plant a home office in Uganda and Kenya for a month, and your intrepid foreign correspondant G-Train will be there carving a path throughout the dark continent so that you don't have to.

I'll be doing the usual stuff one does in Africa - driving a land rover around the Serengeti with a talking gorilla solving mysteries, hunting down big game with my trusty elephant gun to raise awareness for endangered species, and ironically naming native tribes I discover after 80's hair-metal bands. Same old same old.

So screw the Discovery Channel, change that channel from Planet Earth and cancel your subscription to Blue - you've got G-Train now, and I've got a continent to conquer. Godspeed to you all, check in once in a while for maybe an interesting 5 minutes, and I'll see you in a few weeks.

P.S. If you're lucky I'll bring you back some malaria as a gift.

8 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Jess said...

"P.S. If you're lucky I'll bring you back some malaria as a gift."

Hell, that'll be better than what you brought us back from Vegas that time.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger G-Train said...

Whatevs. How was I supposed to know you guys aren't into strippers and "mature" trannies?

I'm not a friggin mindreader, Jess.

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger jeffro said...

Please bring me back a baby. Unless Angelina has snatched them all up already. Damn baby-hog.

If you get me a girl I promise I will name her Malaria. Such a pretty name.

Also, I want a blowgun w/ poison tipped darts and a jar full of tse tse flies. Malaria is gonna need a mother and I intend to hunt one down right quick.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

please bring me back a leopard so I can train it to steal jeffro's babies and sell them to brangelina as endangered species.

and a python. i will name him nathan scott phillips and he will be my best friend.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

You forget that I am Teh Beastmaster. I have already sent Kodo and Podo to kick your python's scaly ass.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger G-Train said...

The image of a Malawin baby girl with Jeffro's hair named Malaria just popped into my head, and I started laughing. I guess ugly is the new funny.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

I guess G-Train is the new Imus.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

snap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home