Friday, May 18, 2007

But I'm reading at a 5th grade level

My dad emailed a quaint story to my mom, brother and I this morning which demonstrated that even as a wee lass, my sense of humor was already operating at a 4th grade level. And it went a little something like this: (hit it dad!)

As I approach old age, I look back at some of my fondest memories.

One involved Stefanie at a young age.

One day, I looked at her as her brow was knit in concentration. I wondered what
thought was troubling her.

Suddenly, a smile lit her face as she proudly announced, 'I blowed de faht!'


Treasure these moments, y'all.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jess said...

That's nice, Stefanie. When was that, last week?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger G-Train said...

It's nice to see how much you've grown since then.

I'd say you're operating at a solid 5th grade level these days.

Special-ed 5th grade level that is.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

There was a 5th grade? Was I supposed to attend? I thought it was K-4, then off to work in the mines.

Did I miss something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home