Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Food art

Exhibit A, which I am totally going to make for some lucky meatlover's birthday (haven't decided who...maybe it will be you!): the meat cake. Bravo, Black Widow Bakery, bravo. (and thanks to prince pablo for the link)


Exhibit B, I really only like because of its name, My Sweet Lord. It's Jesus in chocolate form! Now somebody just needs to create a Jesus made of cheese so we can have christ on a cracker.


Exhibit C, just because food art goes better in 3's: Mashed potato alien sculpture.

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Reminds me of the time Greg and I baked you a Cakon for your birthday- strawberry cake with your name spelled out in bacon on the top. That was some yummy cakon.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

that was the best cake evar.

altho this cake we made for chadwick back in ought-one was pretty cool too:
http://samo.org/img/2001/feb12/dcp_1512.jpg

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only response I have to that last one is...sweet hair Greg!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger G-Train said...

I'd love to serve that meatcake to a Hindu dude on his birthday. The look on his face when I tell him what it's made of would be almost worth desecrating one of the world's more peaceful major religions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home