Sunday, May 13, 2007

Only a 25 for nerdiness? Really?

I think taking this online "Which Hero Are You" test should score me at least a 40 right out of the gate. I guess they took points off because I don't speak Klingon, and only a few words of Elvish.

Plus, as anyone who really knows me can attest, my fondness for "bad behavior" is actually one of my best qualities.



Your Score: Eden McCain


You scored 45 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 25 Nerdiness




I think you really want a donut.

Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts.

Your best quality: The art of persuasion
Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior



Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

5 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It says that I'm Sylar. That's good, right?

I'd like to know how that works...

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Dude. I ended up in line at the VW dealership this weekend behind a guy that was the spitting image of Sylar. Actually, he was behind me in line, but I let him go first. I'm no idiot.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, this is LA. Wouldn't be that surprising to find a notorious serial killer in line with you at the VW dealership.

Especially considering that VW has mass murder in its corporate history as well.

Heroes drive the Nissan Versa, remember? And they plug it about 20 times an episode for the 1st few weeks.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger G-Train said...

The weirdest thing happened.

I took the "Which Hero Are You" test, and after I was done, the screen went black and an alien named Alpha Centuri came and asked me to save the universe. Apparantly I did so well on the test that whole alien races are now depending on me for their survival. Awesome.

Anyhoo, I'm off to deep space. brb.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nice.

who the hell would want to be simone devaux?? no super powers!! sooo boring. i wonder who i would have been if i'd said i was a dude....
well, def not sylar. i need to work on my evil.

You scored 54 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness

You think you can paint the future. Fine, paint one without me.
Congratulations, you're Simone Deveaux! You are a loving, dedicated person with a variety of creative interests. You may however, fall in love a little too easily. Your best quality: You are a romantic Your worst quality: You are a romantic

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Idealism
You scored higher than 99% on Nonconformity
You scored higher than 99% on Nerdiness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home