Friday, July 29, 2005

But before I go...

Ok, well I'm off to the Friends and Family Campout this weekend, so I gotta run, but I had to leave you poor working stiffs with a little slice of fried gold to make your day go a little bit faster. Tyson the skateboarding bulldog. Woof, muthafuckas, woof.








Whatever you do, do not miss the pics of Tyson with his kitties, and the puppy gallery (scroll down). Those pics had me talking to my computer screen like a meth addict on Market St. "Who's a pwetty puppy? Who is? You are, yes you are!"


Oh, and everyone be sure to wish happy birthday to Don Maurillo! Sort of appropriate that it falls on the day of this post since one of Michael's hobbies is punching animals. Hooray! We love you, you sick son of a bitch.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It should be noted that Tyson is brought to you via We Are Scientists.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Well, actually it came via Jeffro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home