Saturday, July 23, 2005

Big fat pimps

Look who's all grown up and cutting tracks with Fiddy and K-Fed. Seems like just yesterday we were breaking him in on the boombox (vid here). It's ok, Dave, we forgive you for the K-Fed thing, but only cause we love you.




And at the risk of crossing over into bunny boiling territory, Glenn Close stiz, there are some new Diplo pics out there and you know I had to post them. Here's the boy doing a backflip to entertain some kids. Hot? Yes indeedy. What can I say, I heart pasty boys (keep scrolling down for a review of his apres-pool DJ set). And here are some pics from his trip to Japan. These are my faves cause they combine three of the cutest things in the world- Diplo, puppies, and Japanese girls. Creamy goodness.

And before I catch hell in the comments for this one, let's remember what it says in the Bible: "Let she who does not have a web site for her dog cast the first stone."

(links via catchdubs)

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

Ever since I read this post, I've had that song "Obsession" by Animotion stuck in my head.

You are an obsession
You're my obsession
Who do you want me to be
To make you sleep with me


Strange. Anyhoo, what's with the brontosaurus picture? Did I miss something?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Diplo= diplodocus= that dinosaur.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Images searches can be so educational...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home