Friday, July 22, 2005

Hey Fry-man, I know its been a while, but... I'm not gettin' humped by a giant red gorilla in space.

Ok, since I got a little hardcore with my post about pit bulls yesterday, I thought I'd lighten things up today and give you all some funny dog pictures to make you giggle this lovely Friday morning. These are from the "Transport My Dog" (not to be confused with "Trainspot My Dog," wherein you try to find out which records someone's dog is playing), doggie day camp in Colombia.

What I wanna know is, how the hell did they get those dogs to sit in their seats? You can't even get children to do that, or even adults for that matter, if said adults are 16 Brass Taxers on a non-stop hell-raisin' flight to London. Note: Picture at right was taken before things devolved into this.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and if you're ever in japan and have your dog with you...i give you this (peep the vid). comes with a lifeguard!

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/4747110/detail.html

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic is obviously the doggies on the way home at the end of the day. Those are some tired puppies. Wonder what that bus-ride is like in the morning on the way to Doggie Disneyland?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home