Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Follow the white rabbit



If you're not doing anything on Thursday, come down to Sublounge for the Bunnycamp fundraiser. If you are doing something on Thursday, break those lame plans and come down to Sublounge for the Bunnycamp fundraiser. Two floors of music by Brass Tax and Bunnycamp DJs, plus others, and cute girls in bunny ears and stuff (please don't ask them to "nibble your carrot," and dear god, refrain from referring to their rabbit holes. They've heard it a billion times before. Wasn't funny then, not funny now. Except in the case of Feinberg. She's freaky like that.) It starts at 8pm, and if you get there early you can hear a set by Jerome, who in addition to being one hell of an underpants gnome (he always gives 110%) is also the tallest DJ in San Francisco! Hooray!


By the way, if you like these images, they are by an artist named Luke Chueh. I lurve him. Check out his site where you can see more of his work, including my personal favorite, ME PLAY JOKE, pictured right. (thanks, Jeffro!)

6 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. imortalized on GTG. my ego loves you jess.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for $10, i'll let you see my rabbit hole. hey, it's a fundraiser...

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

damn, all my favorites of that dude's paintings are sold. which sucks, because i would totally buy some of them (well, up to about $200). like the monkeys with the different hats. and i'd prolly pay even more for the fucking pig eating itself! that really should be owned by a member of brass tax. so good.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Jerome- don't mention it m'dear. You can nick my knickers any day. I know you'll remember who your friends are when those phase 3 profits start pouring in.

Jenn- I'm a little strapped for cash right now. What can I get for $5? Guess I'll find out tonight...

Stefbot- I would buy you that pig eating itself if I had the cash. You need to have that thing hanging in your kitchen. Maybe Jerome and Jenn will kick down some cash-- they're pretty entrepreneurial, apparently.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, I was going to ask what I could get for $20.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post BC Fundraiser Roundup:

It's funny, it doesn't seem like JTUG plays enough gigs to be a superstar dj, but he seems to have the MO down square. I may have showed up a bit on the late side (whoah, 11:30 is 'late', now?) but I couldn't help but notice JTUG was already gone.

Just play your set and split, eh JTUG? I bet you had one of your bitches carry your record case too.

And to the girl who gave the surprisingly lengthy mid-air lapdance to a guy on the dancefloor, I have two words for you: "Wow"

In summation: I love Bunnies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home