Thursday, June 30, 2005

I went down down down




Jerome and I had too much fun with this little gem yesterday for me to not post it. Bear in mind when you listen that this is for real-- it's from a religious LP called Lil Markie. When I read about it on boingboing I expected it to be really freaky and more than a bit scary. What I didn't expect was that I would be able to actually feel the flames of hellfire licking my feet hungrily as I giggled uncontrollably while listening. Yep, I'm a very, very bad person. And I've decided to be ok with that.

And it burned burned burned, the ring of fire...the ring of fire.

PS- If you still have delusions of compassion, jump over here and check out Peace Signs Day! on girlsarepretty. That should just about seal the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home