Monday, June 20, 2005

Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much God hates that.

I'm tired of thinking of titles for posts. So henceforth, or until I get bored with it, all titles for my posts will be quotes from Aquateen Hunger Force. Whether appropriate or not. Commence the jigglin'.

For all those that couldn't be there, the campout couldn't have been better. I had more fun than a dog with two dicks. Not a cloud in the sky all weekend, bumpin beats, beautiful visuals, kind people, tasty food.

Thanks so much to our guest DJs Tamo, the Barringer Bros and Drei, and to everyone who helped out, either by sharing some food or drink or helping to tear down and clean up.

The only thing I think we should do differently is have everyone in the crew dress alike next time. That's some next level shit right there.

I'm still in recovery mode, so until I am able to form sentences, you know, with my brain, here's the theeeeeeme frooooooom NARC, done by the Pixies. Put it on repeat and pretend to shoot your coworkers over the sides of your cubicle. You don't have to- I'm just sayin you should.

Oh, and check this blog out cause it's really twisted and funny, in a wow that's kinda f-ed up kinda way. "What do we find cool and refreshing?!" ... "Pansy blood!" Happy Pansy Rumble Day!

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's better than leaving a mutant puppy at a place where it is considered a sign of good luck? The fact that in order to own a dog in Malaysia you need to obtain a 'dog rearing permit'.

Somebody tell Gavin the solution to his pitt-bull problems is over in the 3rd world. That's the thing about that 3rd world, they're always two steps ahead of the 1st world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home