Monday, June 06, 2005

Friends and Family Plan

The pics from the first Parklife are up on the Wildlife Crew's website. As you can see, it was a beautiful day for spending with family and other loved ones. Check it out:

Here's me with my folks:



Hi, Mom and Dad! (note my healthy glow)

And here's Rosemary with her parents:



What a lovely family.

Oh look, it's Stefanie with her dog:



She sure does love that dog. Good girl, Windy! Good girl!

And here's Greg, catching some zs with someone he obviously holds very close to his heart...




...his cell phone.

Thanks again to the Wildlife Crew for a beautiful day in the park. Ya'll rock the mostest.

UPDATE

Out of sheer stupidity and shortsightedness I neglected to post a picture of Ding Dong with his true love, Senorita Cazadores:



I should also note that after this pic was taken his lady was passed around like a $2 whore. Everyone got a turn. It was shameful.

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you couldn't include the picture of me in there. I even have a tequila bottle in my hand. Weak nuts.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Ha!!! I knew you read this blog. Bedwetter.

PINKY!!!!!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2!!! i got ripped off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home