Thursday, May 26, 2005

Shhh! Be vewy vewy qwiet...

If you haven't already heard of the Wildlife Crew, these are the folks hopping around the playa as Bunnycamp come Burning Man time. And let me tell you, those waskely wabbits make the rest of Burning Man seem tame in comparison. Seriously, you'll be walking along the playa, minding your own business and trying to stay out of trouble, and then "Hey, what's this? Oh, look, it's a cute little bunny..." and then BAM! Little bunny Foo Foo bops you over the head with the debauchery stick. Lil bastards get me every time.

Well if you want to catch some Wildlife right here in the city, grab your safari hat and come out to Golden Gate Park this Sunday, where the crew will be throwing down BBQ and beats for the enjoyment of all. I'll be spinning at a time to be determined by when I get my ass down there, apparently (gotta love these guys, so soft and pliable! Just like real bunnies!). Details here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home