Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I give unto you...

You ever come across a quote so perfect, so succinct, so goddamn spot on that even when it’s taken out of context you just fall in love with it? You want to pass it on to others in the hope that maybe, just maybe, it will bring to someone else’s life the same little moment of brightness, of joie de vive that it brought to yours? Well I do. And from now on I’ll be collecting these quotes and posting them under the heading, “QUOTE OF THE DAY”* (TM, cue trumpets).

I’d like to start it off with a little piece of just right that comes to us courtesy of Prettygirl:

"My dick stinks. Everyone says so."

See what I mean? Fried gold.

* QUOTE OF THE DAY is somewhat of a misnomer due to the fact that the quote of the day will by no means be a daily occurrence. It will, in fact, occur pretty much whenever I damn well feel like it. You can’t force greatness people.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'It's got to be her pussy. Have you seen the thing? It's awesome.'"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home