Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Everybody hates me 'cause they die or get hurt.

I took a quiz called "What childhood toy from the 80s are you?" and this is what I got:



You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and happy, you make people want to spew burrito chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your ass.

You can take the quiz here.



I don't think a Care Bear could kick my ass though. A gummi bear, maybe, but only because they've got that damn gummi berry juice. And speaking of gummi bears, if you ever wanted to hear their theme song in Polish, now you can!

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Awesome!

"You're GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip!! You're strong, tough, and know how to kick some ass. Don't forget though, no matter how manly you think you are, you're still just a doll. God Bless America."

America. Fuck yeah!

I'm pretty sure I could whip those gummy bears for you, Stef, with my kung fu grip. Don't worry, little pony, I've got your back.

Side note- I owned all of the My Little Ponies when I was a little girl. Even the sea ponies. Ironically, I did not own a GI Joe, with or without Kung Fu Grip.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ross and I used to tease our little sister mercilessly about her desire for my little ponies. I feel bad about it now, I mean she was like 6 years old and the fact that she coveted some silly toy really didn't need to be mocked. Sorry daisy.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

Yeah I always thought My Little Ponies were for sissies, I guess because I never went through the "I want a pony" stage. I also thought Care Bears were total pussies. But I did like my Strawberry Shortcake dolls, because they smelled good and they lived in a giant strawberry carrying case.

I had no GI Joe's, but my brother made me play "GI Joe meets Barbie." She was a lot of woman for Joe to take. We were too young for Joe to ever "know" Barbie in the biblical sense, which is too bad, because as we all know, "knowing is half the battle."

The only thing my brother and I could both agree to play was Star Wars. He had the Millenium Falcon and the Ewok Village. Even a girl could get into that shit, what with the fucking net trap and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home