Saturday, February 02, 2008

They Finally Made Her Go to Rehab

G-Train's been living large in London for almost 3 months now. And by "living large" I of course mean robbed, burglarized, and getting into a string of fights.

But that's all cool cause I got Amy.



And she's really awesome to hang with. The Back to Black crooner helped me get through those rough patches with her trademark blend of humor, blues, and crack cocaine.

On an unrelated note, your "Super Bowl" is tomorrow. And since I live in Europe now, I no longer consider American football a real sport, and will pretend to get confused why your players wear so much armor and keep touching the ball with their hands.

But then I remember that I don't really care either way, especially after reading that the 2008 Lingerie Bowl is canceled because of Dick Cheney. Actually, I didn't even finish the rest of the article after reading the headline and have no idea why it got canceled. The rest could be about baby giraffes eating babies and taking over the world for all I know.

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Oh dear God, they're not canceling the Puppybowl too, are they?

And G-Train, enough with the teaser post. You gonna tell us about all that drama you alluded to or what?

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger G-Train said...

Most of the details are classified, but now I'm considering becoming a Buddhist ,because most of my worldy possessions are gone now so I figure I'm like halfway there.

Aaand I've learned a valuable lesson - don't let a girl flirt with you when her jealous Kiwi boyfriend is at the bar with 4 of his mates. But I've also learned that New Zealanders will buy you a round if you hit back after they clock you in the face.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Pffffftttt. You got beat up by a KIWI? Seriously? Aren't you from New York or something?

Now I get why the details are "classified." Probably should've kept that one to yourself, too.

Just raggin ya, G. We miss you. Get your arse back here.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

Girlfriend just motherfucking CLEANED UP at the Grammys. Mark Ronson is seriously da man to have crafted an album worthy of dominating the Grammys out of a trainwreck of a performer. Big ups!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home