Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thanks a Lot, Science.

Well, it's official. We've handed the keys to civilization and mankind's future over to the fuckin robots again.



Yep. A group of misguided South African scientists built a fucking Robotic Cannon. Which OF COURSE immediately opened fire uncontrollably, killing and injuring everyone it could find.

My Mac keeps turning on by itself and...oh jesus I think my vacuum cleaner just looked at me funny. Fuck. My time machine isn't even close to ready and I still have to pick up my dry cleaning before the machines revolt and force the few survivors left undergroud.

Thanks a lot, science.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger jeffro said...

That's why Jess and I put the Roomba in the attic. It kept telling us we had "10 seconds to comply".

However, I find this to be a lot scarier.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger jeffro said...

Whoah, G, you might be on to something. Check this out.

The comments are pretty funny, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home