Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Live From Myanmar

I think I speak for everyone when I say how disappointed I am that there's this huge monk war going on in Myanmar and not a SINGLE mention of all the kung-fu fighting or Shaolin throwdowns that absolutely must be going on over there. I mean the entire country's gotta be like a cross between Kundun and The Last Dragon right now, with karate fights breaking out everywhere from pizza parlors to monasteries.

So once again Graffiti the Ghost is there to pick up the slack. Our very own foreign correspondent captured this grainy footage of a spontaneous confrontation between two monks just this morning:



I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only way to end this war is sit back and wait for a lone stranger to stumble into town, and armed with nothing but a wooden staff, kick both side's asses till he's the only man left standing.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Hellpop said...

Yeah, but why are they fighting on environmentally conscious kitty litter?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

The original with Kevin Bacon is so much better. Why g'wan try to remake perfection?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home