Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Called out

Actual text from an email received from one G-Train

Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:09:18 +0000

Heya suckas-

What's new? yeah that's great. Fascinating. Anyway, enough about you. I've been a luddite in Londinium lately and haven't been up on the email tip. But now it's 2008 and Galeon's got a fresh new writing ethic. Writer's strike or not, I'm going to start drizzling some blogsauce on the internet, stat. I've been burglarized, pickpocketed, and got in a fistfight with a bunch of kiwis. And that's all in the first month in Londinium. Got a lot to write about.


Figured this was the only way G was going to live up to his promise. Great post, G. No really. Slice of fried gold. Good on ya, mate.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger G-Train said...

I plan on getting to it as soon as I start my new procrastination program, which I start tomorrow probably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home