Friday, January 25, 2008

Leggo my logo

In my perusings of Omnomnomnom yesterday, I stumbled upon a thread I like even better - Faces in Places. A pictorial chronicling of all the big & little faces found in the inanimate(?) world around us. Warning: After viewing a few pages of faces, you will begin looking for and finding faces pretty much everywhere you look. But is that such a bad thing?

Later that day, Jess was commenting on how we should get GTG t-shirts (you know, to commemorate our awesome writing ethic, or something), but alas, we have no logo. So I got to thinking, what would a GTG logo look like? It would need a ghost, and some graffiti, and just a hint of that special something that makes us so, well, special. Five minutes later, I presented her with this masterpiece of Photoshop:



Jess's response? "That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen."

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home