Thursday, July 20, 2006

So you complain that we don't post enough?

I decided that since my creative juices have run a bit dry of late, and since my uber-creative friends who happen to also have tons of time on their hands refuse to post on GTG for reasons disclosed below (and yes, that is the royal "their," I do have a particular person in mind here), I'm just going to post IM conversations that Stef and I have. Oh, look! Here's one now!

jess: so, jeffro says gtg is a vagina blog
jess: which got me thinking, if your vagina had a blog, what would you call it?
Stef: jeffro's a vagina boy
Stef: if my vagina had a blog i'd call it jeffro

Wow. Now wasn't that easy? I feel entertained. How bout you?

UPDATE: Jeffro now claims he was misquoted-- that vaginablog is actually one word, not two. I apologize.

5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and to think that I just approved you as a myspace friend. The traitorous blood of the confederacy runs deep in ye, southern belle.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe i missed this post yesterday - but I was in jury duty for a graffiti case (seriously). jeffro - batter up.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Jess said...

that's funny. maybe it's because i drank too much red wine last night (3 girls, 4 bottles of wine? what the hell was i thinking?), but when you said jeffro - batter up, i immediately pictured jeffro covered in batter. and i think that says more about my feelings for fried food than it does about my feelings for jeffro, quite frankly. mmmmm, batter...

anyway, jeffro, you're welcome to craft your response in the form of a blog post. i'll be taking submissions from 3-5 pm today.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffro covered in batter and fried would look like a piece of broccoli tempura. Awesome.

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya'll have some weird fetishes. we should party more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home