Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This day in Diplo stalking...

I know that I'm a little bit behind in the big scheme of things, but I am just now discovering the phenom that is My Space. Last time I checked out My Space it was just a bunch of 18 year old chicks with fake tits and dudes with fake bling trying to hook up with each other. I quickly deleted my account and laughed to myself that this whole thing was sure to fail. Who knew it was gonna blow up in a way that Tribe and Friendster never dreamed possible and become THE PLACE for indie musicians all over the world?

Ah well, better late than never, I went onto My Space to create a page for the Angels of bAss. Then I started poking around. And guess who I found? That's right. My boy. And he's all over the place! Producing people like Bloc Party and TV on the Radio like it's nobody's bidness. And it's not. You do your thing, baby. Do it.

And he's on tour, too. I'll try not to fall off the stage this time, I promise.

3 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger babs said...

oooooooh! gonna add him to as a friend. i see that MIA chick is in his top 8...no competition there :)

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get some high schooler to hack his myspace page for you and place you permanently in his Top 8. You gots to step yo stalkin game up, yo!

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True stalkers will be coming in the back door. Everyone else should know that he's playing 8/10 at Mezzanine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home