Friday, May 19, 2006

Mecha-godzirra snack time!

This just has Jerome the Underpants Gnome written all over it. It's Pimp My Snack, a website dedicated to people making giant versions of their favorite snack foods. It's mostly UK people, so they've got some snacks on there that we don't have here in the US, like Jammie Dodgers. The write-ups by the giant snack creators are full of dry British humour too, with some cute nuggets of Brit slang to boot.

Here are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

Giant Oreo - true to form!

Burberry Curly Wurly - major style points.

Colossus Cola Bottle - you know, those little gummy Coke bottles.

Custard Cream Dream - um, it's a cream dream.

If I were going to pimp a snack, I think I would go with gummy worm, and call it "Gummy Anaconda." Yeah, somebody already thought of it, but they did a kind of retarded job on it.

What snack will YOU pimp?

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I would pimp a green tea mochi. There is no way I could ever get it big enough, though. Those things are Japanese crack balls. I have to buy 2 boxes every time I go to TJs.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and we all know how much you love balls...

deez nutz!!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

yeah, too bad jess can never get balls big enough.

did you see dem balls? they were HUGE!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jess said...

seriously, you guys. lame.

i mean, c'mon... do you really want to go there? may i remind you that stef wants to pimp a gummy anaconda. let's all think about that for a moment. on second thought, let's not.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

my gummy anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon.

yes, i had to go there. god commanded me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home