Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday stupids

Yay, it's Friday, and it's snowing buckets in Tahoe! I'll be headed up there shortly to get my petite shred on, but first let's enjoy some of the more retardid shit that you can find on the interweb.

First, all aspiring marching band sex deviants, get yer instruments here. Though really I'm not sure if that's an ad for instruments or sexual favors. (Tanks to DD for dis link and the last one).

Next, if music (or rim jobs) ain't your thing, maybe you're more of a crafty type. Well here is the perfect winter weekend activity for you - a colorful bouquet crafted entirely out of feminine products! I also like these tampon xmas lights. So festive. And absorbent! (Tanks to Zach for da link)


Finally, in honor of the In n' Out stop that all of us who are making the trek to Tahoe tonight will surely have, I give to you...the 100 x 100. Don't look at the pictures too carefully or you may not be able to eat a cheeseburger ever again. I myself will stick with a double double and animal fries, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home