Monday, February 13, 2006

They're always after me! (Lucky Charms)

Pablo made some treats fit for a stoner king this weekend, and he brought me a sample this morning. They're like Rice Krispie treats, except with Lucky Charms. No, I don't know what he was smoking when he decided to make these.

So what does it taste like, you're wondering? Well, as Pablo will testify, it tastes like diabetes. On crack. With butter on top. I spent all morning eating one bite every 25 minutes. Not because I wanted to. I couldn't stop. Now the remainder is sitting on my desk, leering at me like a demonic rainbow-colored satan spawn. Someone please come over and take it away before it kills us all.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you again? 1 Embarcadero? Be right there . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home