Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Better than a monkey butler?

It just might be. It's a robot that pours beer for you, combining two of my favorite things (bots and beers) into one fantastically cute little package.



Unfortunately they're only available in Japan, so I'll have to wait until some nice Japanese person puts one up on ebay for me.

In other home robot news, I'm loving my Roomba, which I've had for about 3 weeks now. Dingdong teases me because I'll turn it on and then follow it around the room watching it clean. He says in the time it takes me to watch the Roomba, I could have vacuumed the room myself with the Dyson. Maybe true, but can I walk around drinking beers while I use the Dyson? No. No, I can't. But once I get my beer-bot, you know it's gonna be serving me up mad beers while we watch the Roomba do its thing. Then we'll cut up some fat dust lines for Roomba to suck up. Yeah, it's gonna be one big ole robot party at my house.

4 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love roomba

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should all get our roombas together sometime. They'd probably like that.

Stef, as soon as you get your beerbot let us know and we can throw a serious robot party. Maybe we can get the Rock-afire Explosion to play in the backyard. Man, I love those guys. I think they're the single biggest reason I became a musician.

Showbiz Rocks! Chuck E Cheese Sucks!

ps I follow my roomba around too

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to watch some Beerbot on Roomba action. That would be hot.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jess said...

jeffro-

you're a musician?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home