Thursday, January 19, 2006

Da Beards

Jess and I were having an IM conversation today about various friends' overactive beard growth (big ups to Zaxxon for taming the beast!), and gradually the conversation turned to "beards," i.e. the women gay men date in an effort to hide their gayness. If you've never heard the term in use before, here's an example: "Katie Holmes is totally Tom Cruise's beard."



We started wondering, if a gay man's fake girlfriend/wife is a beard, what are their children called? It's a tough call. So I'm throwing it out there to our readership (of 3? 4?):

Gay man's fake wife is to beard as gay man's fake child is to __________.

Someone's got to come up with a term soon, cuz Tomkat's kid is gonna pop out not long from now. Hmmm.... What comes out of a beard, is small, and makes guys look more macho?

Here's my entry: Spit. Or loogies. Yeah, loogies.

6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 vote for loogie. Or how about spittle?

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

Upon review, I guess the kids don't necessarily have to come out of the beard. So that doesn't need to be a restriction on the term.

Here's my second entry: Chest hairs. I think I like that better.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about "pubes", to keep on the hair reference,
or maybe "pimples"

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, I feel extra foul this morning - how about "butt hair"

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pubes: pubes leads ones thoughts to genitals, children come from the meeting of genitals (well usually)

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soul patch man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home