Thursday, January 19, 2006

You're so pretty when you're faithful to me...

Ok, so while GTG doesn't make a habit of announcing every time some dumb ass celebrity makes a sex tape that "accidentally" gets released on the internet right before they have a big movie opening, I just had to point and laugh at Colin Farrell a bit. I mean, this guy is supposed to be one of the best (if not brightest) playboys (can't bring myself to use the word playa- sorry) in a town known for it's legendary lotharios. Supposedly even the most tight-laced lasses swoon when they hear this man speak.

Which is why I was a tad befuddled when I saw this little excerpt from Colin's latest straight-to-video release:

"if a fucking camera could blush it would be fucking red because you are so fucking pretty."

Really, Colin? Pretty? You are so fucking....pretty? You silver tongued devil, you. I mean, c'mon... unless you're schtupping Polly the parrot, I don't think pretty is gonna cut it.

But Colin apparently knows how to pick his women... right off the short bus. Her response?

"Really pretty."

Dur. Mama always said, pretty is as pretty does.

(see the whole transcript on Defamer)

God it's a slow day. If that wasn't inane enough for you, here's a cinnabon shaped like Larry Harvey's head. (via Boingboing)

I'll leave you alone now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home