Friday, January 20, 2006

Once it hits your lips, it's so good!

Oh sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you. Right before lunch today, Pablo IM'ed me this, and told me to scroll down to the last picture, which I advise you to do as well. Yes folks, it's true. Budweiser gelato. Fuck lemon, lime, all that shit. Budweiser gelato is the future.

We found it at the Yoogo Gelato store on Grant & Broadway (near Columbus). It's not listed as one of their regular flavors, so some gelato mastermind at Yoogo must have dreamed it up. Is it good? Hell yeah it's good, it tastes like Budweiser! Well, more like a delicious semi-sweet frozen Budweiser dessert. I highly recommend that you drop whatever the hell you're doing and get your ass over to Yoogo to get some. It's Friday!

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. Right when we were ordering at the gelato counter, in walks a short bus full of excitable special folk, one of whom got really excited when he found out I was ordering the Budweiser gelato, and did a very animated rendition of what was going to happen to me after I ate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home