Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One flying tomato, two giant melons

I know, I know, I should be telling you all about my trip to New Orleans. And I will, as soon as I find the time to sit down and write it all up.

But in the meantime, I found a bit of time to look at Oscar afterparty pictures, and found this gem. What the...?!? You win a gold medal and *poof* you get to go to Elton John's Oscar party with Pamela Anderson? You know, if some of our other male athletes knew that, maybe they would have done a little better in these past Olympics. (For those of you who live in a cave, the redheaded boy is Shaun White, a bitchin' snowboarder who has been nicknamed "The Flying Tomato" but wants to change his nickname to "Golden Handsome Pants").

And speaking of Oscar odd couples, check out this bizarre pairing. Macy Gray could use Nicole Ritchie for an afro pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home