Monday, June 26, 2006

Everything in its right place.


That's the perfect description of my weekend. For those of you not lucky enough to have made it to the Radiohead show, Brownhole has posted his vid of Friday night on You Tube. Thanks, Greg! And a very very special thanks to Chip and Amy, who saved us a key position right in the sweet spot. The sound was so good where we were that I had to hold my heart in when the bass kicked. And to Zach and Megs, who hosted us for afternoon BBQ treats. And to Ross, who gave me my first ever motorcycle ride, and whose ribs are probably still bruised from the experience (hey, you said hold on tight!).

And thanks also to my sistah angel Viajay, who presented me with that Aquasky Radiohead remix that was the perfect end to my set at Shine afterwards.

Thom Yorke is Ghod.

4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I gotta pass on most of your props to my Radiospouse, who got in line at 2PM to make sure we got the killer location. So sorry we missed the RH mix at end of your Shine set - feet were flat by that point.

PS - Radiospouse Amy will be at LA Greek this Thursday night for the 2nd to last show of the US tour. And I think her friends ticket guy may know how to get extras.... Email me direct if interested.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Don't tease me like that, Chip. Emailing you right now.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Pan-da!

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Pan-da!

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Night night

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Beep beep

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Tung-sun

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Dee dee

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan
Chi-na!

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

many thanks, amy...for the seats and the extra on friday. can't wait for the next Radiohead run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home