Saturday, July 22, 2006

The 'Bu

Ok, so how this managed to escape our attention for this long is beyond me, but let's not dwell on that. The important thing is that we know about it now. The 'Bu has it all-- ninjas, asian dudes in blond wigs, a very bad squirrel named Frazzles, rampant drug use, and a blatant disregard for the standards of good taste- basically everything that we hold dear. Episode 1 is required viewing, but if you are able to stop there we really need to re-examine our friendship. GLASSES ON!!! (Thanks, Jeff, you rock. And I mean that in the purest Scorpions circa 1984 way possible. And yes, I realize that with that statement I just took a huge lead in the geekathon.)

Oh, and also noteworthy is that our dear friend Brownhole has joined the bloggeratzzi (yeah, I just made that word up, you got a problem with it?). How's that goiter doing, Brova?

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see your Scorpions and raise you some Styx - Renegade.
Also, you forgot to mention Laser Fart. "vietnamvietnamvietnam..."

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jess said...

How could I forget vietnamvietnamvietnam? I just didn't want to steal The Bu's thunder. Laser Fart will have his moment.

I don't want your money-- I want RAPE!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoobastank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home