Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ok, let's be serious for a moment

A situation has just come to my attention and I'd like to take a moment to address it, if I may. Please read the following article. Let's not let this needless violence go on any longer, people. Together, we CAN make a difference.

Millions of brutal forced castrations and female genital mutilations take place every year in America. We need to put a stop to these atrocities and give every living creature the respect it deserves. link


Thanks for caring, folks. And thanks to Colin for bringing the issue to the table.

UPDATE: Damn, back to the drawing board.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah, they've recalled the meat-scented condoms I've been buying? Holy crap, my girlfriend is going to be pissed. She was going to break up with me cause I'm vegetarian and she hates that my splooge doesn't taste like bacon. Meat-scented condoms were the perfect solution and now THE MAN has taken them away. Damn, my bitch is gonna be pissed.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jess said...

There was an expat bar in Prague that used to sell British made flavored condoms in the bathroom. They had one that was liver and onions flavored. I shit you not.

It was delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home