Friday, August 05, 2005

Cocaine, zombies, and blogging in a winter wonderland

Happy Friday all. Here's to surviving another weekend, and here's your linkdump for the day:

Cocaine river take my mind...

Cocaine river don't run dry....

Blogger defined. Not sure if I agree entirely. I mean, I have some unhealthy interests, granted, but I don't think computers rank very high among them. Anyhow, vlogging is the new blogging.

This is why I love San Francisco. But this is taking it too far. It's like Santacon for the undead. It's enough to give Santa some gnarly nightmares.



Speaking of Santacon, Denmark just celebrated their own version.

Winter in August really seems to be catching on. (Thanks, Chadwick of Norwood)



Yeah, I know that's a lot to get through, but it's Friday so you know you weren't planning on working anyway. See you at Amnesia tonight.

Santacon photo courtesy of artstar fotografia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home