Friday, April 15, 2005

And in the summer we would make meat helmets




It's a lovely day. I came into work this morning to find that our resident tooth decay fairy Amy has stocked the candy table with little baby peppermint patties. I love these things like nobody's business. As we speak I'm sledding down a frosty Swiss Alp, bitches. And to top that, Otto just handed me the new Fabric Live Meat Katie CD. In honor of Meat Katie, and Kirsten's most recent post, I did a google image search for 'meat slap' (google image searching is my new hobby, in case you hadn't noticed). I didn't find the desired meat slap, but I did find this photo of a meat hat. Which is fine, so fine. Kirsten, consider yourself served with a meat hat. Now put this on and go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

And there are some huge developments in the news that have just been sitting in my blogsave file waiting to see the light of (virtual) day.

First, I hate to beat a dead honeymoon stallion, but our congratulations to the Hesses:



A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION STATING LEGISLATIVE FINDINGS AND COMMENDING JARED AND JERUSHA HESS AND THE CITY OF PRESTON FOR THE PRODUCTION OF THE MOVIE "NAPOLEON DYNAMITE." link


Thanks, Colin

And in religious news, the pope died. Yeah, no shit. Oh, and also, the Unitarians have declared Jihad. Here's an excerpt from their communique:



Unless you people shut up and begin acting like grown-ups with brains enough to understand the difference between political belief and personal faith, the Unitarian Jihad will begin a series of terrorist-like actions. link


Thanks, Brother Ass Bomb of Snarkiness (Jeffro)

Ok, take my word for it- you DO NOT want to do an image search for the word Jihad. Trust me. The meat helmet was nothing compared to that. I'm probably on some Department of Homeland Security list now, too.

Happy Friday, all. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home