Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask About Canada But Were Afraid to Ask

Canadians are bilingual. Did you know that? And they're always really really warm because of the thick layer of greasy fat they have covering their bodies that enables them to float. Fact.

But what do Canadians from Canadia think about being bi? Why, let's go up to America Jr and ask one!



Well that was educational. Get that woman on the phone, stat. I still have a few more questions I need her to sort out for me.

Oh, Canada. I believe in equilibrium for everyone too.

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Well, she sure should be able to float. She's got a couple of dingies hanging off of her.

NSFW is a good heads up, by the way. Although I'm not sure anyone would actually consider that erotic in any way shape or form. Might fall into the National Geographic socially acceptable nudity category on account of de-way-droopy-swingas.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger G-Train said...

I would hope by this stage of the game intrepid readers should already associate most GTG posts with NSFW. It's all part of my ongoing struggle to raise the level of discourse on the blogosphere from the street to the gutter.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. Always diggin' on the blog. I reference it from time to tim as I'm sure you have noticed.

I wanted to share something special with you as well and hope that if you think it's worthy, you would what you would do for any worthy content.

http://universoulproductions.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/the-green-album/

and

http://universoulproductions.wordpress.com/2008/05/12/the-green-album-cover-art/

Appreciate it. Stay up and don't hesitate to holler any time.

Peace.

Omer
http://universoulproductions.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home