Friday, March 07, 2008

Re. Your Brains

Good week. Got a solid job lead from my former lab partner at VJ school, Freylock and I found a potential new lair in a cool neighborhood (and let me tell you, apartment hunting in this town can be hell), and I moved into an office with a window (natural light is the new black!).

Things aren't all cherry pie and Twizzlers at work though. Just like at every job, there are people who are more difficult than others to work with. But thanks to Jeffro, I've learned some valuable diplomacy techniques. First, explain the problem. Then calmly present your side of the story, and make your case for resolution. I think it can best be summed up in song.

After all, I'm not a monster. Well, technically, I am.

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home