Friday, October 27, 2006

You don't need a machine to make a rainbow for rainbows are made of happy thoughts and dreams and chocolate unicorns and gumdrops and licorice sunsets

(and fuzzy gum drops bears and chocolate covered chocolate gumdrop land...)

I just now stumbled upon my new favorite website, called the Backseat Kiss. I haven't checked out the entire site yet, so let me suggest, nay strongly urge that you to proceed directly to the crafts section. The craft ideas are clever and dope, and the writing is witty and delightfully crass. Plus slutty robots, pirate robots, and a cocktail of the week, complete with accompanying cartoon.

Hey look - owls!

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Awesome! That site has everything: robots, 40 OZs, sarcastic comments, redheads (those last two are slightly redundant).

I heart it. I'm making my own snow globe right now! And by "making a snow globe" I mean "doing blow off of a hookers left tit!" OBVS!

Hold still, bitch!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

ha, that reminds me of the time i did a bump off your bf's dick.

this was like 4 years ago to the day i believe. before the angry mob hit the castro. and he did one off my boob.

maybe that was why i wasn't invited to the wedding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home