Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And walk like an Egyptian

I'm sure you are all aware that yesterday was International Talk Like a Pirate Day. "International?" you say? Aye, me hearties, international.

And continuing the tradition from last year, we will once again be pillaging and plundering the Love Fest floats whilst dressed, drinking and cursing like pirates this Saturday. Be there or find yourself swabbing the deck, matey.

P.S. I wrote this entire post using my new pirate keyboard! (Big ups to Pablo for the pic.)

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Aye, and I was a right good wench last year. Sorry to miss it.

If ya'll are looking for the best little afterparty in Sin Francisco, head down to Shine where the Angels are kicking it off at 7pm on Saturday.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Correction- Heaven opens at 6pm on Saturday. And features a very special guest: my favorite Brass Tax DJ, Ding Dong.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birrrthday, Stefica.
Spanks arrrr awaiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home