Thursday, August 11, 2005

I wish it didn't have to be this way.

Really, I do. And if I hadn't already told you about Sugarbush and Oolong, maybe it wouldn't have to be. But what with the world being the kind of place where people put things on animals and then take pictures of it, and me being the kind of person who is endlessly amused by the looks on those poor beasts' faces, I feel that it would be irresponsible of me not to tell you about stuffonmycatdotcom. Please forgive me.

(via You Can't Make It Up)

UPDATE- I just noticed that a lot of the pics on that site are photoshopped. Let me just say that I DO NOT endorse the photoshopping of stuff on animals pictures. Lame. Not cool. In order to achieve greatness in this genre, I really believe the animal must experience the humiliation, degradation, and hatred of all things human that comes with being forced to wear a tutu with a plunger on the head, and that all of those feelings must be visible in their pitiful, staring eyes. Just wanted to get that out in the open. Let me also be clear that I would never ever subject my own animal to this sort of abuse, partly because I value her dignity but also because I like to keep my blood on the inside of my body. But since other people have, I might as well laugh at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home