Saturday, December 16, 2006

My life in pictures

Hi, my name's Jess. I used to live in San Francisco. I had a lot of fun there.



But one day I decided fun was bad. So I moved here:



Well, actually, from what I've seen, it looks more like this:



But that's alright. I have a cool boyfriend who looks kind of like this guy:



but not at all like this guy:



I like him a lot. And I have great friends, most of whom work for a major studio.



Not that one.





Yeah. That one.



They are super cool. We have fun. But I often miss my friends from San Francisco. Especially when they all start having these:



and these





All in all, I like LA. Although people do drive rather badly down here.









To be continued...

(I gotta go work on my tan. Wanna be nice and bronze in time for Christmas)

9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your biograffitical style.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

glasses on?

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger G-Train said...

Those friends in LA sounds fantabulous. And amazingly good looking. And charming. And supersmart. And Filipino. A constant pleasure to be around. I loathe them all.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jess said...

You're Filipino? I thought you were just swarthy.

And while you guys aren't necessarily the Animaniacs, you are certainly maniacs. Who happen to be in animation. Practically the same thing. Let's go run around the Sony lot... I'm sure wackiness will ensue.

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you a lot, too.
But then, I've never been friends with a ninja before.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger stefbot said...

That's all right, Jess has never been friends with an asshole before.

Oh, wait...I forgot about, um, all of us here in SF.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Animaniacs -- Warner Bros lot. Jeez, a whole year in LaLa and you still get your studios confused? How deep are they pushing those botox needles?

"Is this tuna or chicken that I'm eating? It says Chicken of the Sea..."


Looks like stef was right about the assholes...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Um, dearest, maybe you should go back and reread the post.

Who's the asshole now?

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) I don't read the posts. I look at the pictures, mostly scanning for nipple-slips, then go straight to the comment box. Sometimes I accidentally see some other comments while i'm trying to figure out what the fugging 'word' is that i'm supposed to type in to verify i'm not some spambot.

b) What part of 'asshole' are you not understanding? Hello? Remember me? Has it been so long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home